People oftentimes feel like they’re alone in wanting to transform our world and the lives of those who live in it. Luckily, we’ve found more than a few individuals who want the same thing, and we’re continuously looking for ways to build this community of Cultural Creatives! Join us!
Whether you’re just getting started on living mindfully, or are well on your way already, we aim to deliver resources and experiences, and bridge you with other folks who want to help create a better world too.
As a MUNI member, you get access to our MUNI Mail with updates on new articles, content and events, and other resources on living a more socially and environmentally conscious life.
Here’s how you can get started:
- Find us on Facebook, Instagram and Twitter.
- Sign up for MUNI Mail for relevant content or resources for mindful living + updates on our upcoming community events (and get insider info on when we release our Early Bird tickets).
- Join the MUNI Community Facebook group, ask your questions and share your knowledge (or maybe just lurk around first and hopefully comment eventually :P).
- Join an upcoming MUNI event! You can subscribe to our events on Facebook to get notified immediately when we put up new events. 🙂
Check out some inspiring thinkers whose quotes we love to live by.
- “The way of the essentialist means living by design, not by default.”
– Greg McKeown, author of Essentialism
- “What will you choose for yourself, knowing that others may follow? More important, would your choice be different if you knew that thousands of people would be making the same one?”
– Dominic Muren, author of Green’s Not Black & White
- “What you do everyday matters more than what you do once in a while.”
– Gretchen Rubin, authot of The Happiness Project