fEver since the first MUNI Market in 2014, and even when the idea for the event first came to mind in 2012, it was always the goal to be an enriching experience to learn and network with a diverse, multi-disciplinary community, united by a collective goal to creatively and pro-actively work towards building a healthier, more inclusive, more sustainable world.
For MUNI Market 2017, we’ve worked especially hard to round up a esteemed lineup of speakers and panelists, representing various sectors, industries, and generations, for a series of MUNI Meetups and workshops to spark conversation and action on the following topics:
- Reimagining Local Fashion (April 8, 11:00AM-12:30PM)
- Communicating Your Cause (April 8, 1:30-3:00PM)
- Beating Manila Traffic (April 8, 4:00-5:30PM)
- Feeding the Food Revolution (April 9, 1:00-2:30PM)
- Responsible Travel (April 9, 3:30-5:00PM)
- Zero Waste Living (April 9, 6:00-7:30PM)