It pays to plan, and there’s truth in the saying that the early bird gets the worm. 🙂
Read on to find out how you can win P500 worth of goodies from our partner brands!
Here’s how you can make the most of your MUNI Market experience on April 8-9, 11AM-9PM at Capitol Commons:
- Check the schedule of the meetups you plan to attend:
- Reimagining Local Fashion (April 8, 11:00AM-12:30PM)
- Communicating Your Cause (April 8, 1:30-3:00PM)
- Beating Manila Traffic (April 8, 4:00-5:30PM)
- Feeding the Food Revolution (April 9, 1:00-2:30PM)
- Responsible Travel (April 9, 3:30-5:00PM)
- Zero Waste Living (April 9, 6:00-7:30PM)
- Pre-register and pre-pay for them to secure your spot and save P100/ticket!
- Get first dibs on new products from our merchants including:
- One-of-a-kind denim jackets from PIOPIO
- Gluten-free/vegan brunch meals from Jertie’s Kitchen
- Limited edition Light Ale and Bitter Blonde Ale from Nipa Brew
- Vegan gelato made with pure raw cacao from Kayumanggi Organic
- Avail of early bird promos (11AM-12NN) and other offers like:
- P100 off your purchase on P2000 worth of Narda’s ikat shawls and scarves
- Free treats with each meal from Jertie’s Kitchen
- Freebie for every 4-pack purchased from Nipa Brew
- 15% off on purchases from Risque Designs
- Discounts on summer towels from WVN
- …more freebies and discounts from Messy Bessy, STEEP, Raw Ritual, Wooden Mallet, Cusina, A Beautiful Refuge and more!
- Bring your own bags, bottles and food containers to minimize waste while shopping (and get discounts from some of our merchants when you do use your reusables!)
- Declutter and bring your e-waste (broken gadgets/electronics/appliances, junk CDs, DVDs, tapes, etc.) for proper disposal at The E-Waste Project booth.
Best of all, you get a chance to win P500 worth of goodies from our partner brands! Simply share this Facebook post or this Instagram post with what you’re looking forward to at MUNI Market 2017 and tag us when you do. We’re rewarding 6 sharers: 3 on March 31, and 3 on April 5! 🙂
We’re almooooost theeeere!!