After a year of meetups geared towards strengthening the “soft skills” of motivation, balance, storytelling and creativity of the cause-driven folks in the community, we bring the conversation back to one of the core ideas that helped build the MUNI Community: Sustainability & Environmental Mindfulness.
At our upcoming meetup, we’re gathering eco-preneurs, environmentalists, creatives and advocates for an evening on sharing different ways to approach design more conscientiously, from idea and design, to product development and marketing.
Click INTERESTED here to get updates on meetup program and speakers!
* If you would like to get involved with this meetup as a speaker, food/bev concessionnaire, or volunteer, feel free to message us via the MUNI page, or email us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
We’ll be opening up registration starting on November 15! Just sign up in the Google form below.
Early bird slots will be available until November 16 only or while supplies last (only 10 early bird slots available).
• 6:30PM-7:00PM – Introductions & networking
• 7:00PM-8:30PM – Talks, Q&A + discussion groups
• 8:30PM-9:00PM – Casual Networking
• P200 – Early Bird rate* (until Nov. 16 only or while supplies last)
• P300 – Walk-in rate per person