This August, join us for an insightful discussion on:
- Using design & creativity to spread a cause / message
- Harnessing the power of collaboration
- Lester Cruz, co-founder of Serious Studio
- AG Saño, Dolphins Love Freedom artist & environmentalist
- Jen Horn, founder of Muni PH
With spoken word performances by Words Anonymous
- 3:00 – 3:30PM – Registration and snacks
- 3:30 – 4:10PM – Introductions and 10-minute talks
- 4:10 – 4:40PM – Open forum / Q&A
- 4:40 – 4:55PM – Spoken word by Words Anonymous
- 4:55 – 5:10PM – Open mic for 3-5 shoutouts or additional spoken word performances (message us if you want to have a slot during open mic)
- 5:10 – 6:00PM – Casual networking
- EARLY BIRD – P100 (limited quantity, until August 5, 2015 only)
- EAGER BEAVER – P150 (limited quantity, until August 12, 2015 only)
- BASIC REGISTRATION / AT THE DOOR – P200
* Tickets are inclusive of Bayani Brew beverage and snacks.
* Limited slots available, so register early to secure your slot and save money!
* Payments may be made via PayPal or via BPI bank deposit / funds transfer to BPI account # 2673-0078-16 under MUNI Cultural Creatives Inc. If paying via BPI, please message us on the day you intend to pay to ensure ticket availability. We can only hold reservations for same day payments. 🙂 Deposit slips must be emailed to email@example.com with Full Name, E-mail, Mobile Number, Company/Affiliation & Occupation of each attendee, and presented at the event.
* Tickets are strictly non-refundable. Should you unfortunately be unable to go to the event, and therefore have to miss out on a lot of awesomeness, you may transfer your ticket under someone else’s name by e-mailing us at firstname.lastname@example.org at least 48 hours prior to the event.