What if you could be part of something bigger than yourself, that allows you to use your creativity for social good and sustainability?
We’re on the lookout once again for new munion blood for Team Muni, and this time, we’re looking for 2-3 superbionic, super bibo team members who want to learn, discover, and share more about mindful living!
WHAT KIND OF PEOPLE WE’RE LOOKING FOR:
- Crazy, passionate, creative people out to create a culture of caring through fun, cool and engaging ways
- People who are hungry to learn more about mindful living, health, wellness and sustainability
- People who dream big for tomorrow, and see impact in a million small things we can start today
- People who are resourceful, with loads of initiative – can foresee needs, does not need to be babied or spoonfed
- People work well with minimal supervision, yet collaborate well with a team
- People who are open-minded yet critical thinkers who also fight for what they believe in – while we hope you’re not intentionally painfully disagreeable, we welcome questions and comments contrary to popular vote. You’re not joining us as a pawn, after all, and we truly value whatever input you will have to share. 🙂
WHAT YOU CAN DO WITH US:
- Merchant & Pop-up Management
- Manage our pop-up shop at A Space, familiarizing yourself with featured brands and sharing their stories with pop-up shop visitors
- Coordinate with merchants for inventory, sales and deliveries
- Manage event coordination with merchants, whether for our Muni Meetups, Muni Pop-ups or Muni market
- Marketing & Communications
- Write copy and post about Muni’s different projects / events, like Muni Meetups, 99U Local: Manila, Thrive Manila / Muni Market Day, on Muni’s social media channels, including Facebook, Twitter and Instagram
- Prepare and send out Muni’s bi-monthly newsletters and enthusiastic proposals and e-mail invites
- Occasionally create witty / informative articles
- Invite media to partner with Muni for events
- Design & Art Direction
- Create posters, layouts, infographics, photos and/or videos for social media and blog posts, including event announcements for Muni Meetups, 99U Local: Manila, Thrive Manila / Muni Market Day, and other motivational collateral
- Assist in planning and execution of event production design
- Assist in video shoots, and content / design collaborations
* Accepted applicants will also be part of brainstorming for ideas to carry out new and existing projects.
WHAT YOU’LL GET:
- Experience, happiness and pride in doing something fun and meaningful ❤
- School credit, if needed
- Opportunity to meet and learn from Muni’s growing community of Cultural Creatives into mindful living – health, wellness and sustainability
- A supportive team to bounce ideas off of and possibly collaborate with for personal projects
- Occasional swag and unlimited hugs! 😉
- Compensation may be offered depending on skills and projects assigned
DURATION: January to June 2016 (Expected work output will be equivalent to ~15-20 hours per week, depending on task, mostly telecommute save for 2x/month team meetings + events — except for the merchant managers who will be tasked to work out of A Space)
HOW TO APPLY: Just fill out this application form, and e-mail us your resume at email@example.com and wow us (with your experience, enthusiasm or both)!
LAST DAY OF APPLICATION: December 14, 2015, Friday
If you’d still like to help out, but on your own time, you can also volunteer as an event volunteer, article contributor, design contributor, or video contributor, or join our Muni PH Facebook group for shoutouts we might do for help, or if you have specific ways you’d like to work with us, send us a message through our contact form.
Let’s put our creativity to good use, and do good with what we do well!
We look forward to having you as part of our team of sometimes crazy, sometimes frazzled, nevertheless happy and hopeful dreamers & doers!