#MUNIonThis: When citizens gather together for conversation and collaboration, can we move our communities to help change our cities for the better? In what ways? Is it through better accessibility and mobility? The addition of green spaces or utilization of other public spaces? How can passionate citizens help create healthier, more livable cities?
This month’s meetup theme is on Cities & Change, and we hope you’ll join us for an insightful discussion on:
- The role of urban design in our cities
- Changing perceptions and interactions within our environment
- How we can get involved in shaping our cities
Featured city thinkers and redesigners:
- Pamela Gloria Cajilig- co-founder and design & business anthropologist of Curiosity Design Research, organizer of Manila Urban Design Week
- Cherrie Atilano – social entrepreneur, landscape designer, farming and sustainability advocate with Bhumi and AGREA
- 6:30 – 7:00PM – Registration and snacks
- 7:00 – 7:45PM – Introductions & moderated discussion
- 7:45 – 8:00PM – Q&A
- 8:00 – 8:30PM – Where do we go from here?
- 8:30 – 9:00PM – Casual networking
Sign up and reserve your slot here. Tickets are inclusive of a beverage from Moonleaf Tea Shop and snacks.
- EARLY BIRD (until May 18 only, or while supplies last) – P100
- EAGER BEAVER (until May 25 only, or while supplies last) – P150
- BETTER LATE THAN NEVER / WALK-IN – P200
In the meantime, click GOING on our Facebook event page for more event updates!