You can expect a selection of awesome food, home, fashion, and lifestyle products for healthy, sustainable living with healthy food from Edgy Veggy, Greens Vegetarian Restaurant & Cafe, Jertie’s Kitchen, Leaf Kitchen, The Superfood Grocer, V Kitchen, Fresh Start Organics, Kayumanggi Organics, Sorel, Good Food Sundays, Stanford Shaw, Tsaa Laya; homegrown goodies from Nipa Foods, Theo & Philo, Destileria Limtuaco; locally handcrafted items from Gouache, Gugu, Tala Luna, Vesti, and Urban Abode; and eco-friendly products from Manila Sole, Marsse, D+M, Floreia, Luntee, Fluffy Pwets, V&M Naturals, Wonder Paws, Lagu, Doppelganger, and more!
Also check out the Muni PH Facebook page for all other participating merchants, as well as promos for early birds, and those who bring their own bags / containers! 🙂
Listen to live indie music throughout the day, from Slow Hello, Maya’s Anklet, Reese & Vica, TheSunManager, Jensen Gomez, Ton Vergel de Dios, LM Cancio, and Veronica and I!
Or pre-register to join any of our learning events to make the most of your Saturday!
Talk / workshop schedules are as follows:
- 09:30AM – 11:30AM – Urban Farming by Bahay Kubo Organics P645/head (Pre-registration); P700/head (Walk-in registration)
- 10:00AM – 11:30AM – Hatha Yoga by Oms Giving P145/head (Pre-registration); P150/head (Walk-in registration)
- 12:15PM – 01:45PM – Vegan/Gluten-free Cooking by Jertie’s Kitchen P695/head (Pre-registration between March 22-27); P750/head (Walk-in registration)
- 12:30PM – 02:00PM – Women Weaving Change with Karin Hazelkorn & Martha Rodriguez of VESTI P145/head (Pre-registration); P150/head (Walk-in registration)
- 02:30PM – 04:30PM – Going Healthy & Plant-based Nutrition by The Superfood Grocer **FULL – This workshop is full and we cannot take in more participants. Feel free to check other awesome workshops we have in store for you!
- 02:30PM – 04:30PM – Indoor Planting by The Green House Project P1,045/head (Pre-registration); P1,100/head (Walk-in registration)
To join our featured workshops, pre-register and secure your slot here!
We’re eager for your support for this community movement for health, wellness and sustainability, whether as a participating merchant, a visitor, a musician, a workshop facilitator, a media partner, or as an online cheerleader / ambassador! 🙂
Save the date, spread the word, and bring your friends and family over for brunch/lunch, merienda and more!