#MUNIonThis: What constitutes a “mindful” business? Is this necessarily just a concept / principle for a social enterprise? Where can we talk about this with other like-minded folks? And how might we get started on one?
These are just some of the discussion points we intend to tackle at our upcoming Muni Meetup on Feb. 18, 630-9pm at co.lab in Kapitolyo.
Our meetups are meant to be casual hangouts that connect fellow dreamers and doers for a better planet. And for this one, we’ll be talking about mindful business, particularly inspired by our last post on The Examined Life, and our upcoming Muni Market Day.
WHAT CAN YOU EXPECT FROM THIS MEETUP?
• Find out more about mindful and sustainable businesses out there
• Get inspiration and tips on starting your own socially and environmentally mindful enterprise
• Learn more about Muni’s upcoming events / projects and how you can get involved by doing what you love and/or what you do well 🙂
06:30pm-07:00pm – Event registration / casual networking
07:00pm-08:15pm – Introductions + sharing from featured guests + forum
08:15pm-08:45pm – Open invite + open mic
08:45pm-09:00pm – Casual networking
No age limit. No gender preferences.
We just ask that you come in with an open mind, and hopefully, bring a friend who might be interested / a friend you want to influence too. 🙂
Also, join the Facebook event page for updates, and do invite your friends too!
* We’re also looking to grow the Muni team, and are specifically looking for:
- Writers (article writers and copywriters)
- Graphic designers
- Photographers / Videographers
- Social media managers
- Event / project coordinators
Please connect with us if you’d like to be an active member of the team by joining team meetings once / twice a month + engaging in weekly online / email / Facebook updates. We’ve got a lot of projects this year to suit every passion, and we’d love for you to get involved! 😀