It will be a chance to connect with socially and environmentally conscious individuals, engaging in open-minded, forward-thinking conversations, exchanging ideas on solutions we can apply today, and forging collaborations for the future.
Register below to join our MUNI Meetup in Cebu at Bo’s Coffee Baseline branch on September 18, 2014, Thursday, from 7:30-10:00pm!
Some basic ground rules
- Get to know other attendees, and let everyone have their air time
- Share what you know that can create a balance discussion or move the discussion forward
- Maintain an open mind and listen to what others have to share
How it works
Meetups usually involve 3-4 topics, depending on the number of attendees, and the preferred topics chosen by those who pre-register for the event.
Register for the meetup by filling out the form at the end of this post.
For this meetup, our potential topics include:
- Healthy Eating
[Relevant read/s: Eat Better; Being the vegan elephant in the room; 8 Reasons to Ease on Meat]
- Mind & Body Wellness
[Relevant read/s: Mind Your Mind]
- Sustainable Production
[Relevant read/s: Does “sustainable leather” actually exist?]
- Cause-driven Business
[Relevant read/s: Filipino Fashion, Home & Lifestyle Finds @ MUNI Market Day]
You can also shape the discussion by making another topic a point for discussion (whether in this meetup or the next) by adding your suggestion in the form below.
- 7:30 – 8:00 p.m. Registration / casual networking
- 8:00 – 8:15 p.m. Introduction by MUNI
- 8:15 – 8:30 p.m. Group introductions
- 8:30 – 9:30 p.m. Talks / discussions
- 9:30 – 9:45 p.m. Group sharing / synthesis / summary
- 9:45 – 10:00 p.m. Open mic; Casual networking
Individuals interested to volunteer or be more involved with MUNI activities / campaigns are welcome to stay and chat after the meetup to learn more about us, our projects and how you can help. 🙂
To join the event, we will be asking that you pay a P100 fee upon entry, which you may use on a beverage from Bo’s Coffee.
This will include access to a great learning and networking event, and a community of passionate, socially and environmentally conscious individuals!
Want to start a MUNI hub or create a MUNI Meetup in your city/province? Got other questions about MUNI or our meetups? Contact us via e-mail at email@example.com, via Facebook, via Twitter (@muni_PH), or via mobile at +63 917 458 2330.