Looking for something meaningful to be involved with this summer? Work with real, tangible impact? Join MUNI this summer!
Working for a startup ensures that you won’t be left to do just photocopying or making someone’s coffee. Instead, you’ll be doing real work, and gaining valuable experience you just can’t get in the confines of a classroom.
As a creative, collaborative community for mindful living, MUNI is looking for more young blood to join our merry band so we can create more positive impact, and encourage others to make decisions more conscientiously through articles (writing / content), visual art (design), and events (marketing / project management).
And if you’re interested in doing other work not mentioned above, come anyway! We’d love to hear your ideas about how you’d like to get involved with us.🙂
We will be at the fair, sharing a booth with Tala Luna, a fresh brand of highlighting handwoven Philippine textiles with modern fashion (starting with footwear), among other fellow friends and startups like The Spark Project, Bayani Brew, and more.
- People who are driven by our cause (Read about us here.)
- People who are eager to learn a whole lot and share what they know
- People who are creative, resourceful, and just the right amount of crazy
- People who can work well on their own (don’t need to be micromanaged or constantly monitored), yet are able to synergize with the team
- People who are punctual and conscious of time and deadlines
- People who want to pursue passion, growth, and fulfillment😀
- We are planning a whole lot of activities in the coming months (from our basic hangouts, to a quiz night, to out-of-town trips, to a mindful living fair), which just means there’s so much you can gain experience from!
- We’ve got a lot of exciting collaborations going on right now, and this is the best time to get in on it, before you miss the chance to work with a lot of awesome people!
- Mindful living is going to be especially hot this 2014 and beyond! Even TIME Magazine and Huffington Post say so! (And it’s waaay more than just yoga or meditation.)
1:00-6:00 pm Career and Internship Fair
6:00-7:15 pm Registration and dinner
7:15-7:30 pm Welcome remarks, Event briefing
7:30-8:00 pm Startup Pitches
8:00-10:00 pm Mixer
To avail of the Student Ticket, please register your name on or before March 29 (Saturday) and reserve a slot through Eventbrite.
Please remember that entrance to the fair is at P100, inclusive of entrance to the fair and mixer, where food & drinks will be served.
For more info, check out the FAQs here.