Give life a high five in this exciting and eventful day!
Be inspired by other High5Life health promotion advocates and feel empowered to make informed, positive decisions for a healthier and happier you!
MUNI will be setting up a booth at this event by High5Life, so you can get to know more about us, how you can join our community, and collaborate with us in creating content, and events on mindfulness!
Schedule of Events
- 15:30 Start of fair
- 15:30-16:30 Registration of Bikers
- 16:00-16:30 360 Fitness Club Circuit Training Demo by Coach Chappy Callanta
- 16:30-18:00 Bike Ride
- 16:40-17:20 Zumba Dance Demo by Beyond Yoga
- 17:30-18:30 Press Conference
- Southeast Asia Tobacco Control Alliance: Dr. Ulysses Dorotheo
- Department of Health
- Metro Manila Development Authority
- HealthJustice Philippines: Irene Reyes
- New Vois Association of the Philippines: Engr. Emer Rojas
- 18:30-18:45 Raffle / Percussion group
Get a chance to win gift items and prizes from ROX, Timbuk2, and Beyond Yoga! Health Promotion for a Happier Philippines!
Brought to you by HealthJustice Philippines, Dakila Philippine Collective for Modern Heroism, Mercato Centrale Group, Southeast Asia Tobacco Control Alliance
In partnership with The Department of Health, Metro Manila Development Authority, Manila Water Company, Timbuk2, Beyond Yoga, and R.O.X (Recreational Outdoor eXchange).
High5Life Ambassadors: Senator Pia Cayetano, DOH Asec. Dr. Eric Tayag, Dr. Jaime Galvez-Tan, Engr. Emer Rojas, Anna Oposa, Reese Fernandez-Ruiz, Mark Ruiz, Kirk Long, Coach Chappy Callanta, Miko Aguilar, Nityalila Saulo, Alessandra Lanot, Jen Horn, Mansy Abesamis, Lynn Pinugu, and Redg Plopinio
Enjoy our High5Life Fair!
There will be a wide array of healthy treats available for sale! Organic food, vegetarian dishes,beauty products, home-made products, and artisanal goods!
- Krauties Good Cookies: veggie cookies
- Gawad Pinoy: malunggay snacks
- Made by Max: natural almond butter
- Panaderia Pantoja: bread
- Buenavi Food and Beverage: food
- Nyogi: coconut water
- Tili’s Sate: Indonesian Food Stall
- Metro Maki: Japanese food
- Greens Café: vegetarian food
- Curry All the Time: rotti and curry
- Nutrilite: organic drinks and power bars
- Juice barista: detox juices
- Rawlicious: detox juices
- Agico café: vegetarian food
- Babci Kucina: Polish food
- Disco Disco Dishes: Hummus
- Pipino: vegetarian food
- Jertie’s Kitchen
- Healthy pops: healthy popsicles
- Fish tacos: fish tacos and chicken subs
- Tri-Mona Healthy Dining
- Beyond Yoga
- Pompyang: Handmade accessories
- Hey Kessy: Washi Tapes
- Krafty Pirate: Handmade accessories
- Muni: Community for mindful living
- Tala Luna: Footwear (boots, brogues & flats) with handwoven Philippine textiles
- Anthill: Indigenous fabric
- Moody: Homemade fashion
- Thu Butterscotch shop: Handmade accessories
- Yadu/Khumbela: Upcycled bike bags
- Human nature retailer: Organic and natural beauty products
- Summit Crafts: Handmade jewelry boxes and office wares
- Rags2Riches, Inc.: Artisan fashion hand bags and accessories
- Crafty Kitty: Handmade notebooks
- Dagitab commune
Ride For Your Life!
The first 100 bikers to register get a FREE High5Life T-Shirt! Friendly
- Please bring your own head lamps
- Kindly use reflectors
- Don’t forget your helmet! No helmet, no ride.
Lets Get Physical!
Get ready to workout with the fitness demos featuring Coach Chappy for the 360 Fitness Club – Circuit Training Demo and Beyond Yoga for the Zumba Dance Demo
- Please wear something comfortable and easy for you to move around in
- Kindly bring your own towel, water bottle, and change of clothes!
- Beginners are more than welcome!
View the event page at: https://www.facebook.com/events/1382929425279431/
For questions and concerns contact:
- Kim Panuncialman at email@example.com
- Natasha Kintanar at high5lifePH@gmail.com
- Rash Caritativo at firstname.lastname@example.org