#BrewPH is a conversation series with Bo’s Coffee, and for this one brought to you by MUNI, we’re partnering up to celebrate women, culture & entrepreneurship.
In the same way that we see indigenous crafts slowly emerging and gaining more attention, we also see the rise of women entrepreneurs and artisans who work hard to keep our local traditions alive.
Women Weaving Change aims to celebrate and elevate the status of Philippine textiles and crafts through an afternoon of sharing of stories with women immersed in this rich cultural tapestry at the new Bo’s Coffee in Glorietta 5 on March 22, Saturday, 2-4pm.
These women are those who have been working hard to make more people recognize the beauty and history in our local craft traditions, and allow us to wear or carry our roots with pride.
- Celebrate women entrepreneurs paving the way for Philippine textiles and crafts
- Bring together like-minded women passionate about preserving and promoting the homegrown
- Educate guests on the importance, richness, and possibilities of Philippine textiles and crafts
FEATURED GUESTS / SPEAKERS
- Jeannie Javelosa
- Lenora Cabili
- Founder and Creative Designer, Filip+Inna
- Rambie Katrina Lim
- 2:00 – 2:30 p.m. Registration / casual networking
- 2:30 – 2:45 p.m. Introductions by Bo’s Coffee & MUNI
- 2:45 – 3:15 p.m. Moderated discussion with the 3 guest speakers
- 3:15 – 4:00 p.m. Open forum
- 4:00 p.m. onwards Casual networking
- P220 for prepaid slots, inclusive of a beverage of your choice (Americano, Latte, Cappuccino, Drip Coffee, Brewed Iced Tea)
- P300 for on-the-day payments / walk-ins, inclusive of a beverage of your choice (Americano, Latte, Cappuccino, Drip Coffee, Brewed Iced Tea)
* Only 20 slots available.